The General Assembly is the AMM’s highest governing body and shall consist of all the members.
Functions of the Assembly:
- adopt the Statute, as well as amendments to the Statute;
- adopt other general acts of the Association
- elect and dismiss the President of the Assembly
- elect and dismiss the President of the Association
- elect and dismiss the members of the Board of Directors on a proposal from the President of the Association.
- elect and dismiss the members of Supervisor Committee
- examine and approve the Report written by the Supervisor Committee
- examine and approve the financial plan and report
- approve the modification of the Statutes and decide on the termination of the Association
- decide on other issues of importance for the Association
- adopt Rules of procedure