The panel that was held yesterday by the Digital Transformation Committee of AMM recorded a great attendance of both private and public sector representatives, which confirmed the importance and actuality of the topic.
Through participation and interaction with the audience, their views and examples from practice were shared by the following: Dejan Tomović – Chief of ICT, National Security Agency; Zoran Stanišić – Technical Director, m:tel; Aleksandar Vratonjić Gligorijević – Licensed Consultant for Digital Transformation; Dmitar Ćulafić – Security Expert, RA Manager Deloitte; Dragoslav Kenjić, Moderator – Security Expert, CTO Čikom.
Through the photos, we are sharing with you a part of the atmosphere, and below we highlight the following conclusions from the gathering:
1. Digital Transformation is a process in which all social and economic entities are actively involved and is the basis for increasing the global competitiveness and success of companies, as well as the development of the society as a whole. It is recommended that each company develops its own Digital Transformation Strategy.
2. It is necessary to intensify activities aimed at raising the level of awareness and security culture, at all levels, related to the security challenges and threats that accompany the Digital Transformation (increased exposure to Cyber attacks) through various forms of education.
3. Security challenges and threats need to be treated systematically and comprehensively, best through the implementation of appropriate standards of information security, including:
• High level of quality of coordination with state bodies, mutual coordination between companies, coordination with service providers and support for IT and Security services.
•Realization of basic and professional education (managers, IT profiled employees, all other employees).
•Creation of company norms of information security (policy, procedures, rule books).
•Analysis of information risks of key assets of companies and organizations.
•Implementation of physical, technical systems for the protection of information systems of companies and organizations.
•Ensuring continuous monitoring of the system, as well as periodic testing of information systems of companies and organizations in order to reduce the risk of information security and timely response to attack vectors.
4. Completion of legal regulations for the purpose of clearly defined guidelines and obligations for all users and providers of information and communication services.