President of the Association of Montenegrin Managers, Mr. Budimir Raickovic in function of the newly elected President of the Association of Managers of South-Eastern Europe, participated at the Global Dialogue by the invitation of the Executive Director of the Caux Round Table, Mr. Stephen Young, author of “Moral capitalism”, which was held from 14 to on 17 July the Harvard Center in New York.
The first Global Dialogue was held in 1986 in Caux – Switzerland and it was devoted to a discussion about the tensions in the world, since when it bears the name of the Caux Round Table Global Dialogue.
Caux Round Table brings together senior business leaders from around the world.
In a world of global challenges, this year’s dialogue , among other things dealt with the following issues :
– The greatest challenges for the world business community;
– The principles of responsible business;
– The principles of responsible governments;
– Good governance and human rights fundamentals ;
– The new UN sustainable development goals .
Among the others the speakers were :
– Ambassador Virachai Plasai , president of the Group of 77 plus China ;
– Ambassador Oh Joon , President of the Economic and Social Council of the UN ;
– Bruce McEver , chairman of Berkshire Capital and others.
This call represents great recognition for Mr. Raičković and support to the idea of the organisation of the first Congress of European managers, the formation of the Association of Managers of Southeast Europe as good examples aimed at integration, cooperation and dialogue in the Western Balkans and Europe.
Datum: Monday September 19th, 2016
Tagovi: Previous Events